Hampton Adult Day Care
Engaging, Personal Care for Seniors
Becoming a caregiver for your elderly parent or relative can be a full-time
job in addition to all your other responsibilities. At
Mount Carmel Assisted Living, our Hampton adult day care facility provides an opportunity for full-time
caregivers to take some time to themselves. Also, our services create
a chance for patients to leave the house and have social interaction with
peers they may not typically have had.
At our Hampton elderly care facility, we specialize in accommodating residents
affected by Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, or other memory impairments.
Our facilities offer a unique, calming, homey environment. Below are some
of the benefits of our adult day care program:
- Seniors have the opportunity to leave their home
- Caretakers have the chance to take a break
- Seniors are able to socially interact with their peers
- Interaction is beneficial to mental and physical health
- Our caregivers offer fun, learning games and activities which provide mental
- Our facilities provide healthy meals and snacks for our patients
If you are interested in our Hampton adult dare care facility, give us a call!
We have created an atmosphere best suited for patients living with memory
impairments. Our space is designed using traditional residential furniture,
artwork and color pallets, which creates a calming, welcoming effect for
many of our patients and visitors. If your loved one enjoys the outdoors,
they will love our gardens, which include paved walkways and a sitting
area. It has been proven that spending time in nature can help people
living with memory impairment diseases, feel more connected to the world
Is My Loved One a Candidate?
Our facilities are currently open for caregivers looking to take advantage
of our adult day program, which gives your loved one a place to receive
personalized, friendly care without the requirement of an overnight stay.
Seniors who may be candidates for our Hampton adult day care program include:
- Seniors requiring functional assistance
- Seniors afraid of being left alone
- Seniors who cannot be left home alone
- Seniors exhibiting signs of early dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
- Seniors who are psychologically impaired
- Seniors who may not have many friends or feel isolated
For inquiries regarding our fees, daily programs or amenities, please give us a call. (770) 824-3385