Hampton Adult Day Care
Engaging, Personal Care for Seniors
Becoming a caregiver for your elderly parent or relative can be a full-time
job in addition to all your other responsibilities. At
Mount Carmel Assisted Living, our Hampton adult day care facility provides an opportunity for full-time
caregivers to take some time to themselves. Also, our Hampton assisted
Living center can create a chance for patients to leave the house and
have social interaction with peers they may not typically have had.
For inquiries regarding our fees, daily programs or
please give us a call. (770) 824-3385
Day Care for Alzheimer's Patients
At our Hampton elderly care facility, we specialize in accommodating residents
dementia, or other
memory impairments. Our
facilities offer a unique, calming, homey environment for people looking for a chance
to be social and feel safe.
What are the Benefits of an Adult Daycare Program?
- Seniors have the opportunity to leave their home
- Caretakers have the chance to take a break
- Seniors are able to socially interact with their peers
- Interaction is beneficial to mental and physical health
- Our caregivers offer fun, learning games and activities which provide mental
- Our facilities provide healthy meals and snacks for our patients
If you are interested in our Hampton elder care facility, give us a
call! (770) 824-3385
Our Assisted Living Facilities Will Connect You To The World Around You
We have created an atmosphere best suited for patients living with memory
impairments. Our Hampton elderly care facility is designed using traditional
residential furniture, artwork and color pallets, which creates a calming,
welcoming effect for many of our patients and visitors. If your loved
one enjoys the outdoors, they will love our gardens, which include paved
walkways and a sitting area. It has been proven that spending time in
nature can help people living with memory impairment diseases, feel more
connected to the world around them.
Is My Loved One a Candidate for Elder Care?
Our facilities are currently open for caregivers looking to take advantage
of our adult day program, which gives your loved one a place to receive
personalized, friendly care without the requirement of an overnight stay.
Seniors who may be candidates for our Hampton adult day care program include:
- Seniors requiring functional assistance
- Seniors afraid of being left alone
- Seniors who cannot be left home alone
- Seniors exhibiting signs of early dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
- Seniors who are psychologically impaired
- Seniors who may not have many friends or feel isolated
Further Reading -