Benefits & Amenities
Hampton Assisted Living Center For Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
Mount Carmel Assisted Living was opened in 1986 as a small personal care home providing care to four
to five residents. Over the years, we have grown and we now we offer services
to 40 residents. We have specialized in offering memory care to dementia
and Alzheimer's residents since our start and we pride ourselves on
providing an exceptional assisted living care facility in Hampton, GA
serving Henry County and the surrounding areas.
Mount Carmel Assisted Living provides many benefits and amenities to our
- Attractive and fully furnished, private or semi-private rooms with personal
closets and baths with non-skid flooring and safety bars
- Nine comfortable and welcoming sitting areas for residents to visit with
family and friends
- An elegant and comfortable homelike setting to ensure every resident feels
comfortable and safe
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Handrails in all hallways
- Family-style dining
- An open kitchen for those that may want to participate in preparing meals
- A TV and entertainment area with piano
- Beauty shop available for nail and hair care
- A beautifully landscaped and fenced in yard with sidewalks that connect
several outdoor sitting and garden areas
- Patio, sunroom, courtyards and garden areas
- "House Calls" made by facility contracted physician
Contact Mount Carmel Assisted Living Today
Hampton assisted living center began, there were no assisted living homes that offered memory care in
the nearby area, other than hospital or nursing home placement. We were
the first of our kind in Henry County and the south Metro Atlanta area.
Many of our caregivers and staff have been with us for more than 10 years
and we have remained locally owned and operated for 29 years.
Contact Mount Carmel Assisted Living at (770) 824-3385 to learn more.